Dr. Havig is recognized as a shoulder specialist and works closely with his physician assistants and office staff to provide his patients with comprehensive, expert care for shoulder injuries and disorders.
Comprehensive, Expert Care. Treatment plans are tailored to each individual patient with an emphasis on exhausting non-operative measures prior to consideration of surgical intervention.
Experience. When surgery is indicated, you will benefit from years of experience in the surgical treatment of shoulder disorders ranging from arthroscopic procedures to major shoulder reconstructive surgery. Dr. Havig uses state-of-the art techniques in treating all aspects of sports, degenerative and traumatic conditions.
Your elbow is a crucial part of your daily life. It allows you to work, play and perform everyday activities. In fact, how well your elbow functions depends entirely on the integrity of the ligaments, tendons, muscles and bones that comprise this allimportant joint.
Dr. Havig is well trained in surgical techniques and non-surgical treatment plans designed to restore function and range of motion to patients’ lives. So whether your condition is due to arthritis, a sports injury or an accident, you can feel secure in choosing Dr. Havig for your treatment and care.
- Shoulder Instability
- Failed Shoulder
- Shoulder Fractures
- Biceps Tendon/Glenoid Labral Injuries
- Sports Injuries of the Shoulder
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Disorders
- Acromioclavicular Joint Conditions
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Mini-open Rotator Cuff Repair
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Reconstruction
- Shoulder Reconstruction for Instability
- Revision Shoulder Surgery
- Repair of Shoulder Fractures
- Biceps Tendon Repair
- Glenoid Labral Repair
Book an Appointment